Chat Sports presents "The 7 Ways You Know You Went To Wake Forest," a look at the raucous fun and memorable experiences involved with attending the Wake Forest University.
You know you went to Wake if:
1. You went to the Tavern every time your parents came into town.
2. You've slept in your Tye-Dye Nation shirt the night before a game.
3. You’ve rolled the quad after a big win.
4. You went to Putters after every game.
5. You did your Senior Fifth... and that doesn't mean taking a fifth class.
6. You went to Cook Out past 3 in the morning... and mostly likely were driven there by a pledge.
7. You know Kiss Night isn't the night of a KISS concert.
Get all the latest Wake Forest sports news on the Chat Sports Wake Forest page here.Back to the Wake Forest Demon Deacons Newsfeed