Chat Sports owns and runs various websites through which it offers various services (the Websites and services are referred to as the "Services").
1. Information Collected. You are not required to provide personally identifiable information to visit the Websites. However, in order to take advantage of certain features you may need to provide some personally identifiable information.
2. Storage, Disclosure and Use of Your Communications. You can use Chat Sports to chat in private IM sessions and to chat in public sessions through Chat Sports Rooms. Never disclose personal information about yourself in a public area like Chat Sports Rooms or the message boards. Don't share personal information in a private chat unless it's someone you know well in the real world.
We and our advertisers may use third-party companies to serve ads when you use the Services. These third-party ad-serving companies may also place cookies on your computer. Sometimes these cookies may be used to provide customized advertising to you on the Websites or on other sites. These advertising companies may also use Web beacons to help manage and optimize our online advertising.
Chat Sports may share data about aggregate IP addresses, but such data does not include personally identifiable information.
5. Usage and Sharing of Information.
Usage of Information. Chat Sports may use the information it collects, including your personal information, aggregated data, and Anonymized Data, for the following purposes:
Sharing of Information. Chat Sports may share personally identifiable information with third parties in the following cases:
In the event that Chat Sports is acquired by or merged with another company or transfers substantially all of its assets to another company, Chat Sports will transfer all of its user information and data, including information about you, to that other company.
6. Notification of Changes and Other Events. Any changes to this policy will be posted on the Websites in this location.
Chat Sports reserves the right to send you communications relating to your account, the Services, and the Terms and Conditions.
You consent to receiving all notifications from Chat Sports through display on the Websites or through email, including any notifications that Chat Sports is required by law to send to you.
8. Non-U.S. Users. Chat Sports is hosted and operated entirely in the United States and is subject to United States law. Any personal information that you provide to Chat Sports is being provided to Chat Sports solely in the United States and will be hosted on United States servers. You consent to the transfer of your personal information to the United States. If you are accessing Chat Sports from outside the United States, please be advised that United States law may not offer the same privacy protections as the law of your jurisdiction.
10. Editing and Deleting Your Account Information and Preferences. You can edit certain personal information that you have provided or request that your account be deleted by logging into your Chat Sports account. Deleting your Chat Sports account does not currently remove your personal information from the Chat Sports servers. However, if you delete your account, we will use your personal information only as described in Section 5(g).
11. Children. Chat Sports does not knowingly permit children under 13 to create a Chat Sports account or to use Chat Sports Rooms. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13, we will delete that information. If you are a parent of a child under 13 and you believe that your child has created a Chat Sports account in violation of our policy, please contact us at yo@ChatSports.com
12. Comments and Questions. If you have any comments or questions you may address them to our customer service department at yo@ChatSports.com.