1. You've chanted "Hurry up and lose" at an opponent so you can hurry over to the row or 90.
2. You think THIS (image below) is completely necessary.
3. You know who REALLY won the 2003 and 2004 National Titles and the 2005 Heisman, and you know that the NCAA is completely full of crap.
4. Hearing Tribute to Troy incessantly doesn’t bother you.
5. You know it’s a V for victory and not a peace sign.
6. Seeing the victory bell painted blue is among the most disturbing things you can imagine (don't worry, we won't show that to you).
7. If Notre Dame and UCLA ever played each other, you’d root for the stadium to collapse.
8. You have never even considered storming the field after a win.
9. You hate Lane Kiffin with every fiber of your being.
Back to the USC Trojans Newsfeed