Welcome back to another episode of Back to Excited. Today we discuss:
- [1:20] How the Leafs have looked in their first two games under Keefe, including the tactical adjustments they’ve made, and how they’re generating higher quality shots.
- [24:06] The Leafs penalty kill, which has still been a little worrisome.
- [28:05] Morgan Rielly’s PK troubles and his troubles in general this season.
- [36:23] Arvind rants about how Barrie’s usage under Babcock was fine.
- [39:30] The psychology of coaching changes, and whether the team had simply tuned out Mike Babcock to a degree.