Chat Sports presents the "7 Ways You Know You're a Tennessee Football Fan," a look at the raucous fun and memorable experiences involved with attending a Tennessee game in Knoxville. This article on The 7 Ways You Know You're a Tennessee Football Fan is the first in a series focusing on Knoxville campus life leading up to 2013 kickoff, presented by The Dean's List by Chat Sports.
7 Ways You Know You're a Tennessee Football Fan
You know you're a Tennessee Football Fan if:
1. You could sing Rocky Top in your sleep.
2. Girls: Buying any and all orange dresses you see at the mall.
Guys: Owning an orange pair of slacks.
3. "Feels like '98".
4. Your room is painted with orange and white checkerboards.
5. Also, you owne a pair of orange and white checkerboard overalls.
6. Love hearing "It's Football Time In Tennessee".
7. A Blue Tick Hound being your favorite dog.
Get all the latest Tennessee sports news on the Chat Sports Tennessee page here.
Go to The Dean's List now for the best content from around the web each day... Trust me, it's good stuff.
H/T to Kelsey KBack to the Tennessee Volunteers Newsfeed