Back to the Tennessee Titans Newsfeed

Titans “Draft Haul” Ranked No. 1 by Thor Nystrom

There are draft grades, and then there’s what Thor Nystrom does over at Rotoworld. Instead of just looking at the draft class, Nystrom includes undrafted free agents in his equation, giving a unique and deeper look at each team’s ‘haul.’

Here’s his explanation for his grades.

The “haul grade” rankings and grades below were 90% based on the value each team got out of their draft slots. The other 10% of the equation came from my UDFA class rankings.

After crunching the numbers, the Tennessee Titans came out on top with the top overall grade for the 2019 NFL Draft.