The Southern Miss football team received official commitments for the class of 2020 on Wednesday, the first day of the early signing period.
Here's a list of the players who submitted a National Letter of Intent.
- Mike Pleas, Jr., 6-foot-3 linebacker, Lincoln High in Tallahassee, Florida,
- Eric Scott, Jr., 6-foot-2 defensive back, Butler Community College in Kansas
- Brandon Hayes, 6-foot-2 wide receiver, Oak Grove High in Hattiesburg
- Dominic Quewon, 6-foot-3 defensive lineman, Iowa Western Community College
- Terence Cherry, 6-foot-2 defensive lineman, East Mississippi Community College (West Point HS)
- Antoine Robinson, 6-foot-1 wide receiver, Copiah-Lincoln Community College (Canton HS)
- Austin Todd, 6-foot-5 defensive lineman, East Mississippi Community College (Oak Grove HS)
- Natrone Brooks, 5-foot-11 defensive back, Copiah-Lincoln Community College (Starkville HS)
- Tykeem Doss, 6-foot-5 offensive lineman, East Central Community College
- Fred Smith, 6-foot-1 defensive back, Jones College (Hollandale-Simmons HS)
- Jason Brownlee, 6-foot-3 wide receiver, East Mississippi Community College (West Point HS)
Refresh this page for more commitments as they become available.