From now until the 2020 NFL Draft takes place, we hope to showcase as many prospects as possible and examine both their strengths and weaknesses. Most of these profiles will feature individuals that the Pittsburgh Steelers are likely to have an interest in, while a few others will be top-ranked players. If there is a player you would like us to analyze, let us know in the comments below.
#11 Antonio Gandy-Golden / WR Liberty – 6035 222
- Very good size with an NFL body
- Drops his hips well on Comeback and Curl routes
- Good quicks vs Press to manipulate the DB and open up space
- Good hands, large catch radius and body control to adjust to the ball
- Hard to take down and can drag defenders
- Willing and aggressive blocker for teammates
- Route running overall needs to be fine-tuned
- Ability to separate with explosiveness and physicality
- Has build up speed and lacks the extra gear
- Needs to use his body more effectively against physical DB’s
- Gathers and redirects after catch rather than just running
- Can he consistently win vs NFL DB’s?