From now until the 2019 NFL Draft takes place, we hope to showcase as many prospects as possible and examine both their strengths and weaknesses. Most of these profiles will feature individuals that the Pittsburgh Steelers are likely to have an interest in, while a few others will be top-ranked players. If there is a player you would like us to analyze, let us know in the comments below.
#5 Marquise Brown/WR/5’10 168 lbs
- Elite vertical speed, can take the top off any defense
- Playmaker in the open field, threat to score whenever he touches the football
- Lightning quick footwork
- Elite athleticism, shows great lateral agility
- Great feel for what the defense is showing him, finds soft spots in zone
- Works his way back to the football
- Sharp, quick routes gives Brown elite separation skills
- Better than expected at contested grabs
- Undersized at 5’10, 168 pounds
- Durability concerns if his body can hold up at the next level
- Has issues holding onto the football throughout the entire catch process
- Lacks strength
- 2018: 75 receptions for 1318 yards, 10 touchdowns, 17.