By Katelyn Lemen, Chat Sports Campus Ambassador at Ohio University
Ohio University is a very special place. We have special traditions that no other schools understand. Our student body and alumni pride themselves in being apart of a Bobcat family. Below is a list of things all current and past Bobcats know all too well.
1. Spring semester is better known as Fest Season
Almost every weekend in the spring, a street around campus is host to a huge street party.
2. You’ve been to an Ohio Hockey game at least once- and loved it
Ohio hockey fans are dedicated. If you’ve been to a game, you’ve seen the guy in the kilt encouraging everyone to dance to “Y.M.C.A.”.
3. You’ve stayed at a football game to watch the Marching 110
There is a reason they have been voted the “Best Marching Band” numerous times.
4. You’ve ordered D.P. Dough at 3 a.m.
It doesn’t matter if you’ve been on Court Street all night or not- D.P. Dough at 3 a.m. always sounds good.
5. No matter if the Bobcats win or lose, Court Street will be packed
There’s no shortage of places to go after a devastating loss or after a big win - Court Street is home to 14 bars.
These are just a few of the many ways you know you went to Ohio University. Every Bobcat has a unique and memorable experience.Back to the Ohio Bobcats Newsfeed