2019 NFL Draft Needs for the Oakland Raiders, Kansas City Chiefs, Denver Broncos & Los Angeles Chargers have been updated with NFL Free Agency dying down & the 2019 NFL Draft set to begin at the end of this month. NFL Daily Hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz break down each team’s additions, losses and draft needs before the start of the 2019 NFL season.
Do you like the NFL? Click the button below to subscribe to our Chat Sports YouTube channel for all of your NFL news & updates:
The Raiders added WRs Antonio Brown and Tyrell Williams, but the Raiders need to replace the production of TE Jared Cook. The Raiders draft needs include a replacement for Khalil Mack and a potential replacement for Marshawn Lynch. The Raiders are in rebuild mode under Head Coach Jon Gruden and were among the worst teams in the NFL last season.
The Chiefs swapped Tyrann Mathieu for Eric Berry at the safety position, but the Chiefs draft needs include replacing EDGE rushers Dee Ford and Justin Houston while finding OL help to protect NFL MVP Patrick Mahomes. The Chiefs have one of the most exciting, young teams in the NFL, but lost to Tom Brady and the Patriots in the 2018 AFC Championship.
The Broncos replaced Case Keenum with Joe Flacco, but the Broncos need to find a long-term QB in the NFL Draft. The Broncos draft needs are headlined with replacing C Matt Paradis. The Broncos did not make the postseason in 2018 and have a long road ahead of them if they want to make the playoffs in 2019.
The Chargers need to find a WR after the departure of Tyrell Williams. The Chargers draft needs include finding protection for QB Philip Rivers because his age and durability are question marks. The Chargers were on a hot streak heading into the 2018 NFL Playoffs, but Philip Rivers can not seem to get past Tom Brady and the Patriots in the Playoffs.
Which players and positions will the Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos & Chargers target in the 2019 NFL Draft? Find out on the latest edition of NFL Daily!
- Additions: WR Antonio Brown, OT Trent Brown, WR Tyrell Williams, S Lamarcus Joyner
- Losses: TE Jared Cook, WR Jordy Nelson, oG Kelechi Osemele, QB A.J. McCarron
- Draft Needs: EDGE, TE, RB, OG, CB
Kansas City Chiefs:
- Additions: S Tyrann Mathieu, EDGE Alex Okafor, EDGE Emmanuel Ogbah, RB Carlos Hyde
- Losses: S Eric Berry, EDGE Dee Ford, EDGE Justin Houston, CB Steven Nelson
- Draft Needs: C, CB, S, EDGE, OG
- Additions: OT Ja’Wuan James, QB Joe Flacco, CB Bryce Callahan, CB Kareem Jackson
- Losses: CB Bradley Roby, QB Case Keenum, C Matt Paradis, OG Billy Turner
- Draft Needs: C, QB, TE, OG, LB
Los Angeles Chargers:
- Additions: QB Tyrod Taylor, LB Thomas Davis
- Losses: WR Tyrell Williams, CB Jason Verrett, DT Darius Philon
- Draft Needs: OT, DL, WR, LB, S