The NFL season is coming to a head this weekend with both Super Bowl bids on the line as the Philadelphia Eagles will host the Minnesota Vikings and the New England Patriots will host the Jacksonville Jaguars, but for the 28 other teams in the league, they are already looking towards the offseason - and ways they could save cap space but cutting a few players.
The Green Bay Packers have some decisions to make. It's likely they'll cut either wide receiver Jordy Nelson or Randall Cobb. Which one will it be? Or will the Packers release Clay Matthews to save space?
Plus, two cornerbacks could be on the market: Dallas' Orlando Scandrick and Denver's Aqib Talib. The Cowboys have a youth on their side at defensive back, while the Broncos likely won't be able to afford Talib due to contracts with other corners. A couple veteran defenders for the Kansas City Chiefs - Tamba Hali and Derrick Johnson - could meet similar fates.
Join the NFL Daily crew as they break down the futures of these players and more in the video above or below!
10) Tamba Hali, DE, Kansas City Chiefs
9) Orlando Scandrick, CB, Dallas Cowboys
8) Randall Cobb, WR, Green Bay Packers
7) Michael Crabtree, WR, Oakland Raiders
6) Martellus Bennett, TE, New England Patriots
5) Derrick Johnson, WR, Kansas City Chiefs
4) Clay Matthews, LB, Green Bay Packers
3) Jordy Nelson, WR, Green Bay Packers
2) Dez Bryant, WR, Dallas Cowboys
1) Aqib Talib, CB, Denver Broncos