2019 NFL Draft Needs for the New England Patriots, Miami Dolphins, Buffalo Bills & New York Jets have been updated as free agency wraps up & the 2019 NFL Draft approaches. The Patriots were crowned Super Bowl Champions in 2019 while the Dolphins, Bills & Jets failed to make the playoffs.
The Patriots need a tight end after Rob Gronkowski announced his retirement. The Patriots draft needs also include a quarterback with Tom Brady’s career winding down to an end. The Dolphins need a starting quarterback because Ryan Fitzpatrick is not a long-term solution. The Dolphins draft needs should also include edge rushers after losing Cameron Wake and trading Robert Quinn.
The Bills need to find a tight end in the NFL Draft to fill the void left by Charles Clay. The team is building around QB Josh Allen, so they need to strengthen their defense in the draft while adding weapons in the passing game. The Jets draft needs include offensive linemen to block for QB Sam Darnold and newly acquired RB Le’Veon Bell. The Jets need to also build a defense around LB C.J. Mosley and S Jamal Adams.
NFL Daily Hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz discuss each team’s additions, losses and draft needs before the 2019 NFL season is set to begin. Subscribe to the Chat Sports Youtube Channel for the latest NFL Rumors, NFL News & NFL Draft coverage all offseason long. If you're tired of ESPN and NFL Network skipping picks during the draft, we've got you covered. We'll break down every pick of the 2019 NFL Draft. And we had them earlier than ESPN last year.
Do you like the NFL? Click the button below to subscribe to our Chat Sports YouTube channel for all of your NFL news & updates:
Which players and positions will the Patriots, Dolphins, Bills & Jets target in the 2019 NFL Draft? Find out on the latest edition of NFL Daily with hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz! Check out the complete list of additions, losses and draft needs for each team in the AFC East in the video above and below!
New England Patriots:
- Additions: EDGE Michael Bennett, WR Maurice Harris, RB Brandon Bolden
- Losses: EDGE Trey Flowers, OT Trenton Brown, DT Malcolm Brown, TE Rob Gronkowki
- Draft Needs: TE, EDGE, WR, DL, QB
- Additions: QB Ryan Fitzpatrick, TE Dwayne Allen, CB Eric Rowe
- Losses: QB Ryan Tannehill, OT Ja’waun James, EDGE Cameron Wake, EDGE Robert Quinn
- Draft Needs: QB, EDGE, OT, OG, C
- Additions: C Mitch Morse, WR John Brown, OT Ty Nsekhe, WR Cole Beasley
- Losses: TE Charles Clay, OG John Miller
- Draft Needs: TE, EDGE, DL, WR, OL
New York Jets:
- Additions: RB Le’Veon Bell, LB C.J. Mosley, WR Jamison Crowder, CB Brian Poole
- Losses: CB Buster Skrine, OG James Carpenter, WR Andre Roberts, RB Isaiah Crowell
- Draft Needs: EDGE, C, CB, OT, WR