NFL Free Agency remains the main NFL topic and there is a whole of bunch of NFL News, signings and rumors. Here's the latest on Robby Anderson, Cam Newton, Phillip Dorsett and an updated NFL Free Agency Tracker.
The biggest NFL news of the day was Cam Newton’s release by the Panthers. It was also reported that Cam has taken, and passed a physical, which has been the biggest question-mark surrounding his off-season. New coach Matt Rhule is moving on, however, and in several ways. The Panthers brought in Teddy Bridgewater, and now Robby Anderson in a new-look offense for the 2020 NFL season.
Breshad Perriman, meanwhile, is the Jets' Robby Anderson replacement. He agreed to a 1-yr, $6 MM deal that can be worth up to $8 MM this year.
Love NFL Free Agency? If so, SUBSCRIBE to Chat Sports YouTube channel for the latest rumors & news during free agency! - Click the button below!
Plenty of NFL News today as the NFL Free Agency tracker gets updated with the following moves:
- Robby Anderson signing with the Carolina Panthers
- Breshad Perriman to Jets
- The Panthers released Cam Newton
- Phillip Dorsett is headed to the Seattle Seahawks
- Peyton Barber signs with the Washington Redskins
- The San Francisco 49ers add Travis Benjamin
- The Niners also ink the tender with Ross Dwelley
- Rashaan Melvin becomes a Jaguar
- The New York Giants get XFL player Dravon Askew-Henry
IN THE VIDEO ABOVE: Chat Sports Tom Downey takes you through the latest NFL news and rumors from the day.Back to the NFL Newsfeed