Week 9 of the NFL season started off with the Cincinnati Bengals defeating the Cleveland Browns 31-10 on Thursday Night Football. The Bengals are now 8-0 for the first time in franchise history. We're here to get you caught up before the majority of the slate kicks off on Sunday with our NFL: News, Rumors, Injuries - Everything You Need To Know Headed Into Week 9.
- Matt Stafford's future with the Detroit Lions is reportedly in doubt. It's been a rough season for the Lions, and Stafford hasn't been immune to that. He's thrown 11 INTs this season, with 13 TDs.
- The New York Giants have activated defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul, who will make this season debut Sunday against the Bucs.
- Tennessee Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota will start Sunday against the Saints. Mariota has missed the last two games with a MCL sprain.
- T.Y. Hilton is battling a foot injury, which could rob the Colts of their top wide out this weekend.
- The Lions fired their general manager and team president Thursday. Offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi has already been canned and it seems like it's only a matter of time before head coach Jim Caldwell is fired as well.
- The Steelers cut former third round pick Dri Archer and claimed wide receiver Jacoby Jones off waivers from the Ravens. Archer was only in his second season in the NFL.
- The San Francisco 49ers are benching Colin Kaepernick. That means Blaine Gabbert, the former No. 10 overall pick of the Jacksonville Jaguars, is getting another starting shot in the NFL.
- The Dallas Cowboys finally became fed up with Joseph Randle, and cut the running back Tuesday. Randle was the starting RB at the beginning of the season, but lost his job to Darren McFadden after Randle was injured.
- On the bright side for Dallas, QB Tony Romo is throwing in individual drills. Romo can't return until Week 12.
- The Tennessee Titans are preparing Marcus Mariota to start against the New Orleans Saints this weekend. Mariota has missed the past two weeks with a knee injury.
- Tyrod Taylor is expected to be back under center for the Buffalo Bills this weekend. The Bills have missed Taylor's play-making ability while he's been out with a knee injury.
- Ricardo Lockette is out of the hospital following a scary hit he suffered against the Dallas Cowboys.Back to the NFL Newsfeed
Related Topics: Colts News, Matt Stafford, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Colin Kaepernick, Lions News, T.Y. Hilton, Giants News, Joseph Randle, Ricardo Lockette, Cowboys News, Jason Pierre-Paul, Seahawks News, NFL 2015, 49ers News, Jets News, Blaine Gabbert, Titans News, Marcus Mariota