The Tennessee Titans and the Jacksonville Jaguars battle on Thursday Night Football tonight, but the rest of the league has a few more days of preparation time before their next game. Here are the latest NFL News, Rumors and Injuries - Everything You Need To Know Headed Into Week 11:
- Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers missed part of practice Wednesday, but he's still a go for Week 11. Head coach Mike McCarthy said there was "no concern" Rodgers would miss the Packers' game against the Vikings.
- Tony Romo returned to practice Thursday, the first time he's done so since fracturing his collarbone in Week 2. The Dallas Cowboys stand at 2-7 and need a miracle from Romo to make the playoffs.
- The Texans won't have QB Brian Hoyer, as he is suffering memory loss after a concussion. T.J. Yates will get the start in his place.
- RB T.J. Yeldon is active tonight for the Jaguars. Yeldon was questionable with a foot injury.
- The Titans will have rookie running back David Cobb active for the first time this season. Antonio Andrews is still the starter, but Cobb could get some work.
- Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Greg Schiano likens Minnesota Vikings QB Teddy Bridgewater to a young Joe Montana. Schiano admitted it sounded weird on ESPN's Mike and Mike, but stuck by the comparison.Back to the NFL Newsfeed