Week 9 of the NFL season started off with the Cincinnati Bengals defeating the Cleveland Browns 31-10 on Thursday Night Football. That game is over, but there is still a full slate of weekend action ahead. There are plenty of injury news to get caught up on before the games kick off, and we're here to help.
Check out the latest NFL Injury News and Rumors Below.
- The Tennessee Titans will have QB Marcus Mariota back, after the rookie QB missed his last two games. Mariota will wear a brace on his injured knee.
- The Indianapolis Colts might be without WR T.Y. Hilton against the Denver Broncos. Hilton has missed the last two practices with a foot injury. He's questionable for the game.
- Buffalo Bills WR Percy Harvin could head to injured reserve with a knee injury. He's been out since Week 5, but that was because of a hip issue.
- On the bright side for the Bills, WR Sammy Watkins will "definitely" be back for the team's game against the Miami Dolphins. Watkins hurt his ankle on October 18th against the Cincinnati Bengals.
- New York Jets QB Ryan Fitzpatrick suffered a thumb injury last week, but he'll still get the start this week. Fitzpatrick will eventually need surgery.
- Staying with the Jets, WR Brandon Marshall should be able to play. He returned to practice Thursday.
- The Philadelphia Eagles are expecting LB Kiko Alonso to play this week against the Dallas Cowboys. He's missed much of the season with a knee injury.
- The San Francisco 49ers will be without Carlos Hyde for the second straight week as the running back tries to return from a stress fracture in his foot. Mike Davis is also out, leaving Kendall Gaskins as the likely starter.
- Tony Romo is doing individual drills for the Cowboys, but he won't return until Week 11.Back to the NFL Newsfeed