Wyoming Cowboys QB Josh Allen is one of the most divisive prospects in this year's NFL Draft. Allen has drawn a considerable amount of hype and buzz, despite not putting strong numbers in college. So how does Josh Allen look as an NFL Draft prospect? Check out Wyoming QB Josh Allen's 2018 NFL Draft Scouting Report to find out.
NFL Draft analyst Tom Downey takes a look at the strengths, weaknesses, player comparison, projection and more Allen, the video above and below.
The details of Josh Allen's scouting report and player profile are listed below.
- Looks the part with his build
- A very good athlete
- Can make every throw and then some
- Best upside of this year's class
- Graduated early from Wyoming
- Incredible arm strength
- Wildly inconsistent
- Didn't take a step forward in 2017
- Completed 56% of his passes
- Struggles with turnovers
- Makes plenty of bad decisions
- Failed to elevate teammates
Player Comparison: Kyle Boller
NFL Draft Grade: 4th Round
NFL Draft Projection: 1st Round
For more NFL Draft coverage and scouting reports, check out NFL Draft by Chat Sports on YouTube or download the Chat Sports app for iPhone or Android to follow NFL news, rumors, and scores. You can also follow Tom on Twitter for more draft coverage.Back to the NFL Newsfeed