2019 NFL Draft Needs for the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans have been updated as free agency wraps up & the 2019 NFL Draft approaches. The Colts beat the Texans in the 2018 NFL playoffs before losing to the Chiefs in the Divisional round. The Jaguars and Titans watched the NFL Playoffs from home.
The Colts need to find wide receiver help for QB Andrew Luck. Other than that, the Colts draft needs consist of a long list of defensive help to improve its horrendous defense. The Texans need to draft offensive linemen to protect DeShaun Watson. The Texans draft needs also include cornerbacks to replace Kareem Jackson and Kevin Johnson, plus a running back to pair with Lamar Miller.
NFL Daily Hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz discuss each team’s additions, losses and draft needs as NFL free agency wraps up & the 2019 NFL Draft nears. Subscribe to the Chat Sports Youtube Channel for the latest NFL Rumors, NFL News & NFL Draft coverage all offseason long.
Do you like the NFL? Click the button below to subscribe to our Chat Sports YouTube channel for all of your NFL news & updates:
The Jaguars list of draft needs definitely include offensive linemen to help protect newly acquired QB Nick Foles as well as skill players to surround Foles on offense. The Jags need to fill voids left by Malik Jackson, Tashaun Gipson and Donte Moncrief. The Titans need to replace the production of Cameron Wake and add bodies to protect Marcus Mariota and Derrick Henry.
Which players and positions will the Colts, Texans, Jaguars & Titans target in the 2019 NFL Draft? Find out on the latest edition of NFL Daily!
- Additions: EDGE Justin Houston, S Derrick Kindred, WR Devin Funchess
- Losses: OG Matt Slauson, WR Ryan Grant
- Draft Needs: WR, LB, CB, DT, S
- Additions: CB Bradley Roby, S Tashaun Gipson, OT Matt Kalil, QB A.J. McCarron
- Losses: S Tyrann Mathieu, CB Kareem Jackson, CB Kevin Johnson, RB Alfred Blue
- Draft Needs: OT, OG, CB, RB, WR
- Additions: QB Nick Foles, LB Jake Ryan, TE Geoff Swaim, WR Chris Conley
- Losses: DT Malik Jackson, S Tashaun Gipson, WR Donte Moncrief, RB Carlos Hyde
- Draft Needs: OT, TE, S, DT, DE
- Additions: EDGE Cam Wake, QB Ryan Tannehill, OG Rodger Saffold, WR Adam Humphries
- Losses: OG Josh Kline, TE Luke Stocker, QB Blaine Gabbert, OG Quinton Spain
- Draft Needs: OG, EDGE, DL, CB, TE