2019 NFL Draft Needs for the Cleveland Browns, Pittsburgh Steelers, Baltimore Ravens & Cincinnati Bengals is brought to you by Chat Sports. Subscribe to the Chat Sports Youtube Channel for the latest NFL Rumors, NFL News & NFL Draft coverage all offseason long.
The Baltimore Ravens were the only team in the AFC North to clinch a playoff berth. The Browns were in playoff contention, but came up short in the final weeks of the 2018 season. The Steelers missed the playoffs and lost its two best players in Le’Veon Bell and Antonio Brown. The Bengals finished last in the AFC North with a 4-10 record.
The Browns need to find a safety to replace Jabrill Peppers, whom they traded for WR O’dell Beckham. The Browns draft needs might also include offensive line help to protect Baker Mayfield and Nick Chubb, as well as a defensive end to replace Emanuel Ogbah. The Steelers need a bunch of help on the defensive side of the ball, so they added CB Steven Nelson and LB Mark Barron in free agency. The Steelers draft needs will include replacing the production of WR Antonio Brown.
The Ravens need to find a replacement for LB C.J. Mosley and EDGE Za’Darius Smith, but landed RB Mark Ingram in free agency and swapped Eric Weddle for Earl Thomas. The Ravens need to also draft a WR for QB Lamar Jackson to throw the ball to. The Bengals need to find a potential replacement for QB Andy Dalton and a LB to fill the void left by Vontaze Burfict. The Bengals need to draft a WR to pair alongside A.J. Green as well.
Do you like the NFL? Click the button below to subscribe to our Chat Sports YouTube channel for all of your NFL news & updates:
Hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz discuss each team’s additions, losses and draft needs as NFL free agency wraps up & the 2019 NFL Draft nears. Which players and positions will the Browns, Steelers, Ravens & Bengals target in the 2019 NFL Draft? Find out on the latest edition of NFL Daily!
Check out the complete list of additions, losses and draft needs for each team in the AFC North in the video above and below!
- Additions: WR O’dell Beckham, S Eric Murray, EDGE Olivier Vernon, DT Sheldon Richardson
- Losses: OG Kevin Zeitler, S Jabrill Peppers, TE Darren Fells, CB E.J. Gaines
- Draft Needs: S, CB, OT, DE, LB
- Additions: CB Steven Nelson, LB Mark Barron, WR Donte Moncrief
- Losses: RB Le’Veon Bell, WR Antonio Brown, TE Jesse James, LB L.J. Forte
- Draft Needs: LB, CB, S, EDGE, WR
- Additions: S Earl Thomas, RB Mark Ingram, CB Justin Bethel
- Losses: LB C.J. Mosley, EDGE Za’Darius Smith, WR John Brown, S Eric Weddle
- Draft Needs: WR, EDGE, OG, LB, C
- Additions: OG John Miller, CB B.W. Webb, DL Kerry Wynn
- Losses: TE Tyler Kroft, EDGE Michael Johnson, LB Vontaze Burfict, TE Jake Fisher
- Draft Needs: LB, OT, QB, DL, WR