The Bears need to find a RB to replace Jordan Howard and an EDGE rusher to pair alongside Khalil Mack. The Packers need weapons for Aaron Rodgers and offensive line help to help protect their franchise QB. The Vikings draft needs include a RB to replace Latavius Murray and defensive help to surround LB Anthony Barr. The Lions draft needs include adding a bunch of depth on the defensive side of the ball.
Hosts Tom Downey & Mitchell Renz discuss each team’s additions, losses and draft needs as NFL free agency wraps up & the 2019 NFL Draft nears. Subscribe to the Chat Sports Youtube Channel for the latest NFL Rumors, NFL News & NFL Draft coverage all offseason long.
Do you like the NFL? Click the button below to subscribe to our Chat Sports YouTube channel for all of your NFL news & updates!
The Chicago Bears shocked the NFL by winning the NFC North, but were upset by the Philadelphia Eagles in the 2018 NFL Playoffs. The Vikings missed the playoffs because Kirk Cousins did not meet expectations after signing a huge contract. The Packers failed to make the postseason because Aaron Rodgers could not stay healthy and the Detroit Lions could not get things going under new head coach Matt Patricia. Which players and positions will the Bears, Packers, Vikings & Lions target in the 2019 NFL Draft? Find out on the latest edition of NFL Daily!
Check out the complete list of additions, losses and draft needs for each team in the NFC North in the video above and below!
- Additions: CB Buster Skrine, RB Mike Davis, S HaHa Clinton-Dix, WR Cordarrelle Patterson
- Losses: RB Jordan Howard, S Adrian Amos
- Draft Needs: RB, EDGE, CB, S, OG
Green Bay Packers:
- Additions: S Adrian Amos, OG Billy Turner, EDGE Za’Darius Smith, EDGE Preston Smith
- Losses: EDGE Nick Perry, EDGE Clay Matthews, LB Jake Ryan, WR Randall Cobb
- Draft Needs: TE, WR, OT, LB, S
- Additions: OG Josh Kline, DT Shamar Stephen
- Losses: OG Tom Compton, C Nick Easton, RB Latavius Murray, DT Sheldon Richardson
- Draft Needs: OG, RB, EDGE, TE, WR
- Additions: EDGE Trey Flowers, TE Jesse James, CB Justin Coleman, WR Danny Amendola
- Losses: OG T.J. Lang, CB Nevin Lawson, TE Luke Willson, DL Kerry Hyder
- Draft Needs: CB, OG, TE, LB, EDGE