The 2018 NFL Combine is complete and several prospects greatly helped their draft stock, while others hurt themselves with poor showings. Here's a look at 10 winners and five losers from the NFL Combine. The obvious winners include players like Penn State RB Saquon Barkley and UCF LB Shaquem Griffin, but they aren't the only winners. Wyoming QB Josh Allen, Boise State LB Leighton Vander Esch, Penn State TE Mike Gesicki and several WRs wowed at the Combine.
As for the losers, Oklahoma OT Orlando Brown is one of the biggest after an awful showing. He's joined by FSU WR Auden Tate, Washington State QB Luke Falk and more.
Check out what hosts Tom Downey and Cam Rogers think of the winners and losers from the NFL Combine in the video. Also, a tip of the hat to mockdraftable for their spider charts used in the video. For full analysis, check out the video.
Here’s a look at the full list of winners and losers from the NFL combine:
- Josh Allen (QB, Wyoming)
- Saquon Barkley (RB, Penn State)
- Mike Gesicki (TE, Penn State)
- D.J. Chark (WR, LSU)
- Courtland Sutton (WR, SMU)
- D.J. Moore (WR, Maryland)
- Shaquem Griffin (LB, UCF)
- Harold Landry (EDGE, BC)
- Leighton Vander Esch (LB, Boise)
- Jaire Alexander (CB, Louisville)
- Luke Falk (QB, Wash. St.)
- Calvin Ridley (WR, Alabama)
- Auden Tate (WR, FSU)
- Orlando Brown (OT, Oklahoma)
- Tim Settle (DT, Virginia Tech)