Friday's slate features 11 NBA games, with the Indiana Pacers beating the Minnesota Timberwolves 107-103 in the first game of the evening. Paul George led the way for the Pacers, putting up 29 points.
Check out the latest NBA news and rumors below.
- The Timberwolves' owner is looking to sell a minority share in the team.
- Oklahoma City Thunder coach says Kevin Durant's hamstring injury isn't too serious. Durant shouldn't miss more than two weeks.
- Demarcus Cousins doesn't want the Sacramento Kings to fire head coach George Karl. The two have often feuded, but Cousins knows getting another new coach isn't going to mean more wins for him.
- The Golden State Warriors are undefeated. Here's what we know about the team so far.
- Stephen Curry thinks scoring 75 points is doable, but 100 is just too tough.
- Doc Rivers was not happy about Blake Griffin's ejection from the Los Angeles Clippers' game against the Phoenix Suns Thursday.
- Milwaukee Bucks head coach Jason Kidd was asked about Denver Nuggets rookie point guard Emmanuel Mudiay. Kidd said he believes Mudiay will be a better player than Kidd.
- Atlanta Hawks head coach Mike Budenholzer missed Friday's game with a family emergency.
- Hedo Turkoglu retired as a member of the Orlando Magic Friday.
Back to the NBA Newsfeed
Related Topics: Kevin Durant, Stephen Curry, Jason Kidd, NBA News, DeMarcus Cousins, Emmanuel Mudiay