Check out Real Madrid G Luka Doncic 2018 NBA Draft Scouting Report and player profile featuring strengths, weaknesses, player comparisons and projection. The 19-year-old Slovenian phenom has dominated Europe, being the youngest player to ever win the EuroLeague MVP and Final Four MVP. He should end up being one of the top offensive players in this year’s class and with the right coaching and progression, could end up being a future NBA superstar.
NBA Draft analyst Harris Rubenstein breaks down Luka Doncic in this scouting report and player profile. The details of Doncic scouting report, featuring strengths, weaknesses, player comparison and projections are detailed below.
- Very good scorer off the dribble
- Outstanding court vision with passing skills to match
- Dominance of EuroLeague at 19 is unprecedented
- Not a great athlete
- Struggles when guarding quicker players
- Doesn't have a great three-point shot currently
Player Comparison: Manu Ginobli
NBA Draft Ranking: #1 overall player, #1 guard
Projected Pick: #1 overall pick
Possible Teams: Phoenix Suns, Memphis Grizzlies, Dallas MavericksBack to the NBA Newsfeed