Michigan Football News: IN THE VIDEO ABOVE James Yoder’s Michigan Football Report is back with another ‘Audience Question and Answers’ segment - all these questions focus on Michigan Football offense in 2019 and how Josh Gattis and Jim Harbaugh will work together to maximize the skills of Shea Patterson, Tarik Black, Donovan Peoples-Jones, Nico Collins and a young group of RB’s for the Wolverines.
Michigan Football fan? Click here to subscribe to our new Michigan Football-only YouTube channel - watch the best Michigan Football show on YouTube:
Michigan Football rumors & news questions answered on today’s show:
- Josh Gattis: Change in offense for real?
- Freshman WR playing time - Sainristil, Giles Jackson, Cornelius Johnson
- Zach Charbonnet: Could he become Michigan’s career rushing leader?
- Is there a TE on Michigan’s 2019 roster like Zach Gentry?
- Who is the better QB - Dylan McCaffrey or Shea Patterson?
- What can we expect from Josh Gattis’ Michigan offense
- Zach Charbonnet’s health - what’s the latest
The Michigan Football Report with James Yoder - the #1 Michigan Football Podcast for iPhone (available in video format!) airs multiple times a week in the off-season! Watch any time on iPhone for free.
Michigan Football Report with James Yoder airs live on Facebook's #1 Michigan football community, Michigan Football by Chat Sports - LIKE the page here: Michigan Wolverines by Chat Sports
Get all your Michigan Football news from Chat Sports:
Related Topics: Shea Patterson, jim harbaugh michigan football, James Yoder, Jim Harbaugh News, michigan football recruiting rumors, jim harbaugh rumors, michigan football 2019, Jim Harbaugh, Shea Patterson Michigan, Michigan Football Recruiting, Josh Gattis, Michigan Football News, Michigan Football Rumors, Michigan Wolverines, Michigan Football, Michigan football rumors today, Josh Gattis Shea Patterson, Josh Gattis Michigan, jim harbaugh 2019, King of Michigan Football