Maryland football is off to its best start since 2016.
Lauren Rosh, Dylan Spilko and Sam Oshtry sat down to talk about the program’s 4-0 record and how the team performed against Kent State.
On this episode:
- Maryland volleyball beat reporter Colin McNamara sat down to discuss the team’s recent success.
- Maryland’s 37-16 win over Kent State in the fourth week
- Is Taulia Tagovailoa’s production sustainable?
- Will Maryland continue to spread the ball out on offense?
- How does Maryland shape up against No.