Will Dwight Howard re-sign? Can the Lakers somehow swing Chris Paul? How is Kobe Bryant progressing? And how will Los Angeles rebuild their now-in-shambles coaching staff?
All that and more is discussed in the latest Land O' Lakers podcast, which is always a must-listen. Here's their preview of their own podcast, which is better than anything we can do here.
There is stuff out there requiring a little conversating. Which we do, because a podcast in which nobody talks is too avant garde. Among the big talking points:
- Dwight Howard hasn’t announced his intentions in free agency, but that hasn’t stopped the season ticket office of the Atlanta Hawks from engaging in a little power of positive thinking. A little too positive, the NBA might decide.
- On the other hand, Howard is engaging with the media, agreeing to participate in acolumn/gimmick/charitable donation with T.J. Simers of the L.A. Times. He doesn’t reveal much of anything about his thought process… which is really the point. Forget nice, if he’s not going to say anything, why is he saying anything at all?
- Kobe Bryant speaks to ESPNLA.com, covering all sorts of topics. What stuck out? Did he reveal anything about his confidence in getting one more ring before hanging it up?
- Mike D’Antoni’s coaching staff is going to be brand new next season. Why this is a good thing.
- Finally, the guy has done a lot of monumentally annoying things of late, but Justin Bieber has finally pushed Andy over the edge. A stirring final installment of our continuing coverage of Mally the Capuchin monkey.
Chat Sports: Los Angeles Lakers Rumors & Breaking NewsBack to the Los Angeles Lakers Newsfeed