As the Kansas Jayhawks prepare to travel to Ames, Iowa to face the Iowa State Cyclones, Andy is joined by Levi Stevenson of Wide Right Natty Lite to get the intel that fans need for the game.
- Iowa State defense handling the big play.
- Offensive line improvement
- Manufacturing luck
- Inconsistency on the offense
- Source of the slow starts to the season.
- Quarterback stability
- How does Kansas keep this close?
Follow Andy on Twitter: @mister__brain
Follow Levi on Twitter: @LeviRStev
Follow Wide Right Natty Lite on Twitter: @WideRtNattyLt
We want your input on the podcast.