Chat Sports presents the "9 Ways You Know You're a UGA Football Fan," a look at the raucous fun and great memories that go along with attending a Georgia Football game. This article on The 9 Ways You Know You're a UGA Football Fan is the first in a two-part series focusing on UGA campus life.
9 Ways You Know You're a UGA Football Fan
You know you're a Georgia Football Fan if:
1. You've personally rung the Victory Bell.
2. You wake up on Saturday's and are singing Nickelback's "Saturday" before your feet hit the ground.
3. You've had your picture taken with Uga.
4. You can flawlessly sing: "Who's that coming down the track, it's the mean machine in red and black, Ain't nothing finer in the land, than a drunk, obnoxious Georiga fan!" when intoxicated.
5. You're completely relaxed until you hear, "It's Time to Tee It Up BETWEEN THE HEDGES", and then you turn into a one-man (or one-woman) mosh pit...
6. You Claim Green Bay stole the Georgia logo... though we started with the Varsity Block "G."
7. You're a Bengals fan, but only because they have so many UGA players.
8. Your friends and family can find you by going to your spot on the Dawg Walk.
9. Your list of greatest people to walk the earth goes: 1. Jesus, 2. Larry Munson, 2a. Herschel Walker, and you're pretty sure Herschel is the only guy that would destroy Chuck Norris in a fight.
Get all the latest Georgia sports news on the Chat Sports UGA page here, and if we left our any of your favorite football memories, make sure to post 'em in the comments section below.
H/T to CB, JK, & JC
Back to the Georgia Bulldogs Newsfeed