The 2018 NFL season is right around the corner and there are a ton of fantasy football rumors swirling the air this offseason. Is Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy going to be a fantasy football bust in 2018? Who should be the first overall pick in 2018 fantasy football drafts? Is Le’Veon Bell the first overall pick in PPR and Standard drafts?
Plus Mitchell asks fantasy football, personal life questions on Master Debaters! And a little trivia to satisfy your fantasy sweet tooth
The Fantasy Football Rumors discussed on today’s show:
- Will LeSean McCoy be a bust in 2018?
- Is Le’Veon Bell the first overall pick?
- Is Todd Gurley the first overall pick?
Fantasy Football Debates:
- Over or Under 14.5 games for Andrew Luck in 2018?
- Over or Under 6.5 TDs for Julio Jones in 2018?
- Over or Under 12.5 Rushing TDs for Zeke in 2018?
- Over or Under 1,000 yards for Brandin Cooks in 2018?
Related Topics: Fantasy Football, Fantasy Football Rumors, Fantasy Football News, Fantasy Football Advice, le'veon bell fantasy football, lesean mccoy fantasy football, fantasy football 2018 rankings, todd gurley fantasy football, fantasy football 2018, fantasy football bust