The Indianapolis Colts started Week 5 of the NFL season with a 27-20 victory over the Houston Texans on Thursday night behind the arm of Matt Hasselbeck. As we head into Sunday's games, only the Detroit Lions are left searching for their first win, while the Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Green Bay Packers, and New England Patriots all remain undefeated.
Check out the latest NFL injury news and rumors below.
- Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch will miss Sunday's game against the Bengals with a nagging hamstring injury.
- Buffalo Bills wide receiver Sammy Watkins will be a "game-time decision" against the Titans with a hamstring injury. Running backs LeSean McCoy and Karlos Williams have both been ruled out for the game.
- Dallas Cowboys running back Lance Dunbar was officially placed on season-ending IR with a torn ACL.
- Chargers wide receiver Stevie Johnson has been ruled out for Monday night's game against the Steelers.
- Bears wide receiver Eddie Royal is not expected to play Sunday.
- Atlanta Falcons wide receiver Julio Jones is listed as questionable with hamstring and toe injuries.
- Titans wide receiver Dorial Green-Beckham is expected to play "more and more" as the season progresses.
- Detroit Lions running back Joique Bell has been ruled out with an ankle injury.
- Cardinals running back Andre Ellington is officially listed as "probable."
Back to the Fantasy Football Newsfeed
Related Topics: Lance Dunbar, Fantasy Football News, LeSean McCoy, Marshawn Lynch, Karlos Williams, Eddie Royal, Stevie Johnson, Sammy Watkins, Julio Jones, Andre Ellington