The latest from Dawgs By Nature:
- Injury updates mostly good news for the Browns (Thomas Moore) DE Myles Garrett and C Ethan Pocic are day-to-day, and bye week will help them as well as QB Deshaun Watson heal up.
- Browns need to know “We are all we got” and believe “We are all we need” (Jared Mueller) As the bye week comes, Cleveland needs to spend some time in the mirror
- 2022 NFL playoff teams records through four weeks: A reference for 2023 (Jared Mueller) Week 4 was rough for Cleveland but all is not lost
More Cleveland Browns news:
- David Njoku earns high praise in Cleveland Browns loss to Baltimore Ravens (WOIO) Kevin Stefanski talks about his starting tight end
- Browns hobble into the bye week after being stung by a rash of injuries in the first 4 weeks (Associated Press) “The Browns lost star running back Nick Chubb and two-time All-Pro tackle Jack Conklin to season-ending knee injuries in the first two weeks.