Clemson football fans have pinpointed several issues throughout the entirety of the National Championship loss to LSU Monday night.
As a matter of fact, there’s a whole onslaught of issues that occurred over the course of the night for Clemson football.
- The Tigers went 1-for-11 on Third Downs
- The defense tired out and couldn’t get off the field in critical 3rd-and-long situations
- Clemson’s offensive play-callers abandoned the running game
- The cornerbacks, in particular AJ Terrell, were beaten soundly
- Trevor Lawrence played one of the worst games of his career
- A few missed calls by the officials throughout the night
However, it ultimately came down to this simple fact: LSU made the plays and responded when it needed to, Clemson didn’t.