* Crystal Palace ended the season with a 5-3 win over Bournemouth
* Palace's Michy Batshuayi struck in the 24th and 32nd minutes
* Jack Simpson's own goal made it three for the Eagles
* Jefferson Lerma and Jordon Ibe hit back for the Cherries
* Patrick van Aanholt scored Palace's fine fourth
* Joshua King made it 4-3 before Andros Townsend's clincher
CRYSTAL PALACE 5 BOURNEMOUTH 3
May 12 (Reuters) - Crystal Palace ended their season in style on Sunday with a thrilling 5-3 triumph over Bournemouth at Selhurst Park that ensured they completed their best campaign in the Premier League era.