Back to the Arsenal Newsfeed

Time to Explore: Lotte's community programme

Related Topics: Lotte Wubben-Moy

When Lotte Wubben-Moy signed her Arsenal contract extension in 2022, she made a commitment to community work, as well as football.

With the help of Arsenal in the Community and the staff at the Hub, the Time to Explore programme was born. The free weekly sessions were designed to provide creative opportunities for 16-year-old girls in Camden, Hackney and Islington and the programme is now in its second year.

"They play football 25% of the time, but the other 75% of the time is spent exploring things that I think helped me in my youth grow into the person I am today," said Lotte.