Here’s a close up look at Alabama football’s new renovations to Bryant-Denny Stadium’s new tunnel, locker room and recruiting space.
The other renovations include:
New team tunnel that flows directly from the Walk of Champions into the locker room
- Fully updated game day locker room
- Renovated recruiting space that doubled in size from 6,000 square feet to 12,000 square feet
- Four corner videoboards replaced with 60 percent larger screens
- Addition of several new premium areas including loge boxes, Champions Club, Terrace Club, new skyboxes and Founders Suites
- Student social area added at ground-level on the south side with upgraded concessions and charging stations
- Press box relocated to the east side
- Addition of elevators and stairs on the west side
- Addition of east side ADA seating
- Expanded concourse on the west upper deck
*Get the BEST Alabama football insider information, message board access, and recruiting coverage today!