The Alabama Crimson Tide coaching staff has been busy this offseason, gearing up for another National Championship run as well as the top class in the 2019 recruiting team ranks. On the Alabama Football Report host Lena Bond breaks down all the latest news and rumors surrounding the Crimson Tide heading into the new season. What are Tua Tagovailoa’s chances of winning the Heisman in 2018? Does Alabama have another quarterback battle looming? Ois Patrick Surtain Jr. ready to make an immediate impact next season? And what is Nick Saban’s “weird lake habit”? Tune in to the video above to find out!
Host Lena Bond (@lenabondsports) uses the Chat Sports Bear Bryant Hat scale of believe-ability to break down nine rumors surrounding Alabama football right now and tell you which are fact, and which are fiction.
The Alabama rumors discussed are:
- Alabama, LeBron title trend ends
- Alabama lands Top 100 DB
- Tua has 2nd best odds to win Heisman
- Jalen Hurts to attend Manning Passing Academy?
- Patrick Surtain Jr. to have huge impact year 1?
- Alabama targeting “next Mark Ingram”?
- Another QB battle in 2019?
- QBs to extend Saban’s coaching career?
- Saban has a “weird lake habit”?
Related Topics: Alabama Football News, Alabama Football Recruiting Rumors, Alabama Football Recruiting News, alabama football rumors, Alabama Football Recruiting, Alabama coaching rumors, Alabama Football, Alabama Crimson Tide