Chat Sports presents "The 9 Ways You Know You're an Alabama Football Fan," a look at the raucous fun and memorable experiences involved with attending an Alabama football game. This article on The 9 Ways You Know You're an Alabama Football Fan is the first in a series focusing on Bama campus life leading up to 2013 kickoff, presented by The Dean's List by Chat Sports.
9 Ways You Know You're an Alabama Football Fan
You know you're an Alabama football fan if:
1. You have had a pet named "Bear".
2. You only use "shakers"... they are very different from pom-poms.
3. Roll Tide is always an appropriate response.
4. You practice "Rammer Jammer" during the 4th quarter just to make sure you know the other teams mascot.
5. Fall Weddings are not even an option.
6. You tear up during the pregame videos... every single time.
7. You don't know how to listen to "Sweet Home Alabama" or "Dixie Land Delight" without adding words.
8. You despise the color orange.
9. You have a marked spot to watch The Million Dollar Band and the Elephant Stomp.
Go to The Dean's List now for the best content from around the web each day... Trust me, it's good stuff.
Back to the Alabama Crimson Tide Newsfeed