Chat Sports presents “9 Ways You Know You’re a Colorado Football Fan,” a look at the raucous fun and memorable experiences involved with attending the University of Colorado. This article on 9 Ways You Know You’re a Colorado Football Fan is the first in a series focusing on Boulder campus life leading up to 2013 kickoff, presented by The Dean’s List by Chat Sports.
9 Ways You Know You Went to Colorado
You know you’re a Colorado football fan when:
1. You haven’t seen the fourth quarter of a game since 2005.
2. You remember where you were for the miracle in Michigan.
3. You were the first ones to hate the BCS machines after the 62-36.
4. The Friday after thanksgiving means watching Nebraska.
5. You know that Kordell was the original dual threat quarterback…every other team just stole the idea from us.
6. 5 years graduated and you still sit in the student section.
7. Half-time includes a stop through Illegal Pete’s and/or watching skiers and snowboarders ride inside your stadium… and that seems totally normal.
8. Win or lose we still booze has become your official motto.
9. And when you’re now a basketball fan.
Get all the latest NCAA sports news on the Chat Sports NCAA page here.
Go to The Dean’s List now for the best content from around the web each day… Trust me, it’s good stuff.